Being brutally honest about books

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Micro Reviews: August

In which I review the books I've finished reading this month in one sentence.
Covers link to Goodreads.

 

28820006
Rejected Princesses: Tales of History's Boldest Heroines, Hellions, and Heretics by
I especially adored the humorous style of this collection of badass women from history and mythology around the world.

30956356
Ash and Quill (The Great Library #3) by
Another venture into the dangerous world of the Great Library series, and while it ends on a cliffhanger like the previous books, I didn't find it as exciting over all, perhaps because the stakes haven't been fully built yet.

18209339
The Word Exchange by

21226144
 
Gingerbread by

35819365
 
The Clockwork Dynasty by
 A very cool steampunk story, but the male/female dual POV and first person, present tense didn't do it for me.

21853621
The Nightingale by

32758901
All Systems Red (The Murderbot Diaries #1) by

I'm Alexandria, a 19-year-old reader/writer/blogger from New Zealand. I love language, history, and sci-fi. Hi! I'm always around if you want to talk, which you can do via comments, the contact form, or Facebook.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.