Being brutally honest about books

Thursday 27 July 2017

Micro Reviews: July

In which I review the books I've finished reading this month in one sentence.
Covers link to Goodreads.

 

34207030
 
Daughters of Time edited by
A short but shallow anthology about cool historical British women. 

19826252
Last of the Amazons by


26187171
 
The Tiger Queens: The Women of Genghis Khan by



The Scarlet Pimpernel (The Scarlet Pimpernel #1) by


30659

Meditations by
I read this because it's referenced in Black Sails (no regrets! I feel wiser now) and I liked some of the messages but I struggled with the extremely old-fashioned language (thou hath doth, etc).

29851992
 
Nights of Silk and Sapphire by

I'm Alexandria, a 19-year-old reader/writer/blogger from New Zealand. I love language, history, and sci-fi. Hi! I'm always around if you want to talk, which you can do via comments, the contact form, or Facebook.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.