Being brutally honest about books

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Top Ten Historical Settings I Love

Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is Top Ten Historical Settings You Love/Top Ten Historical Settings You'd Love To See or Top Ten Futuristic Books You Love/Ten Futuristic Societies I'd Love To Read in Books. I adore historical fiction, and I love reading and watching things set in these eras.

In a very loose order, these are my ten favourite historical settings:
  1. Ancient Egypt
  2. Ancient Greece 
  3. Ancient Rome
  4. Regency England
  5. French Revolution
  6. Victorian 
  7. 1920s/Prohibition
  8. Renaissance Italy (especially Venice)
  9. Medieval 
  10. Elizabethan England
I'd love to know what historical settings you guys love, as I'm always up for discovering more! Reading a book set in a new era is always interesting.
I'm Alexandria, a 19-year-old reader/writer/blogger from New Zealand. I love language, history, and sci-fi. Hi! I'm always around if you want to talk, which you can do via comments, the contact form, or Facebook.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.