Being brutally honest about books

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Update

I changed my blog theme again because I wanted the labels on my posts to be visible and I also wanted my sidebar info to fit without having to zoom out. Even though I tried making the font bigger on this new theme that didn't seem to work, but zooming in once makes the text readable.

I have also changed my alias to Alexandria, as that's my pen name. I may as well use the same name across all the websites I use that don't require personal details. I plan to change my real name anyway, some day.  

Another change is that I turned 18 three days ago! I don't feel any older yet, so we'll have to see how that goes. Officially I have finished high school, but I still have exams on at the moment and there is an optional graduation dinner next month (my school doesn't seem to know if it's in New Zealand, the UK, or the USA). So that's an important milestone I have reached.

And here's for some good news: I'm catching up to my reading goal for the year! I'm only two books behind schedule now.
I'm Alexandria, a 19-year-old reader/writer/blogger from New Zealand. I love language, history, and sci-fi. Hi! I'm always around if you want to talk, which you can do via comments, the contact form, or Facebook.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.