Being brutally honest about books

Saturday 8 March 2014

Makeover

I had the idea when I was reading a review by elfswood this morning. I decided that I should transform this blog into a real review blog. So I downloaded the Blogger app for my phone and went through all my old posts, cringing at what I said and read five, six years ago. I hadn't realised but when I started this blog I intended to talk about the books that I was reading. Somehow, something changed and I ended up blogging about completely different things. It was embarrassing, reading my posts from when I was 11, 12, 13, 14...

So I'm going to makeover this blog. It will be for the sole purpose of book reviews (or, more accurately, book reactions) and it will be run by the much more mature sixteen-year-old me. I hope you decide to stay!

I'm Alexandria, a 19-year-old reader/writer/blogger from New Zealand. I love language, history, and sci-fi. Hi! I'm always around if you want to talk, which you can do via comments, the contact form, or Facebook.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.